Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whistle While You Work! Day 1 in Room 10

Okey Dokey!  So I got into my new classroom on Monday morning and, luckily, the custodial staff had moved as much as they could into the room....BUT.....my new room is pretty full of ooooold first grade materials that were left for me to sort through.  I knew this ahead of time so this is why I'm getting a head start on my room set up this year...a whole month ahead!  Blog stalking has made me excited to get in there though so its all good!

So this is what I walked into:

I organized all the paper that was left in the room.  Here's a before and after.  Now I just need to put it back on the shelf.

These shelfs were full of supplies.  I went through it all and now they will be taken down so that I can use the bulletin boards behind them.  Can't wait!



And here is all of the supplies that I will not need.  I've already had a team member stop by and grab some goodies for herself. :)


So because I was so overwhelmed....then overworked on my first day of setup, I forgot to take pics of the supplies I bought the other day.  Day 2...promise!  I'm babysitting for a friend the next couple days so I have a break from the classroom!  Stay tuned for Day 2...

<3 - Mrs. Bushey

No comments: